Then the company has grown beyond its borders. But following the First World War, and the economic crisis, business has evolved. In 1928, all branches were sold in Germany, Austria, etc. A branch was founded in Zurich in 1910, registered in the Commercial Register under the name of WYS MULLER & CO. The Swiss branch will be the last to separate from the Empire GOMPERTZ. This split took place in 1964, when the last descendant of the founder decided to withdraw from the business. The shares of WYS MULLER Paris were taken over by its staff and WYS MULLER Switzerland was sold to a private shareholder.
A young and dynamic management, as well as the modern business era, contributed to make, in a short time, the small business with 3 branches in Geneva, Basel and Zurich, one of the first companies of our branch. Subsequently, branches were opened in Lausanne, Bern and Lugano thanks to an ever-growing clientele. The creation of the litigation department and the constant widening of the range of services contribute not only to maintain its pilot position, but also to increase and consolidate it. However, it should be noted that the former company WYS MULLER, due to financial problems caused by inadequate management and the market situation, was forced to sell its name and archives to the new company WYS MULLER RENSEIGNEMENTS COMMERCIAUX SA in 1992.